Whether you are homeschooled or attend a Washington school such as Spokane Valley High School, you are welcome to apply for the CCD Law Spokane Community Scholarship offered by CCD Law.
The award program is available to high school seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA, who reside in Washington and will attend college in the fall.
Nice offer for students to win a $500 award.
User Review( votes)
Crary, Clark, Domanico, & Chuang, P.S. (CCD Law) is a law firm located in Spokane Valley, Washington. It has come to be known as a leading personal injury and criminal defence law firm in the Spokane area. This firm focuses on the following legal areas: Car Accident Lawyer, Personal Injury Lawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer, Probate Lawyer, and Appeal Your Case.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: Crary, Chuang & Domanico, P.S.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: NA
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic
- The awards can be taken in the United Students
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Be a resident of Washington or Idaho
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit an online application form with the following information:
- First Name, Last Name
- Street Address
- Birth Date
- Current High School, College or University
- Intended College/Univ. (if presently in High School)
- Degree being pursued
- Current Cumulative GPA
- How Did You Hear About This Scholarship?
- Will driverless cars make Washington roads safer?
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay of approximately 500 words in the form on “Will driverless cars make Washington roads safer?”
- Admission Requirements: NA
- Language Requirement: English
The scholarship award is $500.