In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Solent University is offering GREAT Scholarship in Justice and Law to support students from Ghana.
The main purpose of this GREAT Scholarship scheme is to support candidates by offering an award of £10,000 to pursue a postgraduate degree programme in the UK. Students must apply for a full-time LLM in Commercial Law and Professional Legal Practice for September 2023 entry.
This scholarship will provide the award amount of £10,000 to pursue a postgraduate degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Solent University is a public research university located in Southampton, United Kingdom. It has emerged as a leading provider of academic programmes relating to the study of sport, health and wellbeing.
Why would you like to study at Solent University? The university is committed to providing a university education that is accessible to students from all walks of life. The institution provides its students with the connections, experience, and confidence they need to put their newfound knowledge into a career that makes a genuine difference.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 1 June 2023.
- University or Organization: Solent University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Ghanaian Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught a course in Justice and Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You are a national of Ghana, holding a mainland Ghana passport, and
- You have completed an undergraduate degree with excellent grades in Ghana, and
- You have a UK equivalent Ghanaian bachelor’s degree (minimum second class lower) with 2:2 or 50% + overall or GPA of 3.0/4.0 or Grade B, and
- You have received and accepted a conditional or unconditional offer for the LLM in Commercial Law and Professional Legal Practice, and
- You have submitted a GREAT Scholarship request with your course application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, students will be considered for a GREAT Scholarship at the time of submitting an online application for a master’s degree for the September 2023 entry.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Solent University is offering one scholarship of £10,000 to Ghanaian students for postgraduate courses in the United Kingdom for the session 2023/2024.