Want to fund your PhD studies in the United Kingdom? Then, you must check out the Sir Francis Hill Postgraduate Scholarship organized by the University of Nottingham for the academic year 2023-2024.
This university offered an award that covers 100% of UK tuition fees and an annual living allowance and is funded by a bequest under the will of Sir Francis Hill, Chancellor of the University from 1971 to 1978. All interested students can participate in this scholarship programme if they hold an offer letter to a PhD programme at the Faculty of Social Sciences at Nottingham. A tuition fee and stipend worth £15,609 will be awarded.
Golden chance for international students to get £4,596 and £17,668 for 2022/23) discount at the University of Nottingham.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university internationally known for its amazing education quality. The students’ satisfaction percentage is very high through guaranteed employment and support services for students because of its student support services.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2023 is the last date to submit applications for this scheme.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: (ie £4,596 and £17,668 for 2022/23)
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme offered at the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Nottingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must an offer to start (or are the first year of) a PhD in the Faculty of Arts or Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Nottingham UK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application online on the university portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must fill out a scholarship application form
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 2:1 honor degree, or a combination of qualifications and/or experience equivalent to that level.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55
The selected PhD candidates will home, research postgraduate fees, and maintenance grant at Research Council rates (ie £4,596 and £17,668 for 2022/23). The award is for full-time or part-time students. at the University of Nottingham.