Queen Mary University of London is now accepting applications for Sorbonne-QMUL Double LLM Scholarships starting in January 2018. The grant is open to Home/EU and Overseas students.
University facilitates world-leading research across all academic schools and departments, with an impressive track record of initiating exciting and innovative interdisciplinary collaborations.
User Review( votes)
Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
Course Level: award is available to pursue the following program:
1 partial award to the value of €9000 for January 2018 intake is available for the following programme:
- Sorbonne-QMUL Double LLM, in Paris.
- Friday 22 September 2017 (UK time) for January 2018 intake
This Double LLM scholarship is not applicable to the LLM in Law and Economics programme, the LLM in International Shipping Law (Piraeus Programme), the LLM Commercial Law (Singapore/London), any of the LLM programmes in London, or any other LLM programmes delivered in Paris (Visit the law funding page for other LLM funding options.)
Study Subject: award is awarded to pursue LLM programme.
Award: The Double LLM partial award covers €9000 in the form of a fee waiver; the partial award does not cover additional course costs (books etc.) or accommodation fees. The grant is not payable directly to successful applicants but is off-set against your student fee invoice. The grant is awarded on the basis of academic merit, the submitted personal statement as detailed in the application, and in some cases, financial need and professional or extracurricular achievements.
Number of Awards: One scholarship is available.
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- The Double LLM award is open to applicants who have an offer of study on the Sorbonne-QMUL Double LLM programme for the January 2018 intake.
- It is open to Home/EU and International students.
- If you have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving such funding you must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere we will withdraw your application. If you are awarded one of our LLM scholarships and are then awarded funding elsewhere the offer of being awarded our LLM support will be withdrawn.
Nationality: award is open to Home/EU and Overseas students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: You must have a full time offer of study in place before you can apply for Double LLM funding.
In order to apply for a scholarship please complete and sign the word or PDF application form:
- Sorbonne-QMUL Double LLM partial funding form [DOC 150KB]
- Sorbonne-QMUL Double LLM partial funding form [PDF 164KB]
And attach with the following:
- A copy of your CV
- A full transcript of your grades: Undergraduate/Bachelors level/first degree level and Postgraduate/Masters (if applicable)
The form and required supporting documentation can be returned by post or scanned and sent by email (preferred) – details are included on the application form.
Incomplete, incorrect or late applications will not be accepted or processed.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a telephone interview, which will take place in October. Details will be sent by email to shortlisted candidates in due course.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submission of the application is:
- Friday September 2, 2017 (UK time) for January 2018 intake.