The Asian Institute of Technology is inviting applications for President Robert B. Banks Scholarships. These are open to candidates from any nationality.
These are awardee is expected to have the highest academic credentials and financially deserving, and the award will commence in 2021. This is available for pursuing master’s programme.
Excellent Scholarship at AIT in Thailand.
User Review( vote)
The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research, and outreach.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Students from any nationality can apply for this free study.
- This is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- The applicant should first meet all the AIT criteria for master’s admission for education including English language requirement. This is open to all candidates.
- regardless of the academic program
- from any nationality, and of any gender;
- with high academic performance in their Bachelor’s studies;
- should provide details regarding their financial status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply for admission at AIT to be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to provide a personal statement (one to two pages) of why they are choosing the specific academic program, and what they hope to achieve upon graduation.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a TOEFL score of 210 (computer-based) or IELTS writing and overall score 6 or equivalent or AIT English Entry Test.
The award generously funded would include:
- Full tuition and registration fees for 4 semestersMonthly Bursary (including accommodation);
- Monthly Bursary (including accommodation)
- Medical insurance, Visa fees, Student Union fee
- Research Support