The University of Newcastle Australia is proudly presenting the South Asia Business and Law Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020.
Nice offer to get financial support for the study.
User Review( votes)
The university has a reputation as a world-class institution with influence within its region, across Australia and around the world. It has long been known as a champion of innovative approaches to education.
Why at the University of Newcastle? It is ranked in the top three percent of universities worldwide and they have only just turned 50. The university’s degree programs are internationally recognized and their partnerships and collaborations drive innovation.
University or Organization: University of Newcastle
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 100
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka applications are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate, Postgraduate degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this application you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be commencing in an eligible program with the Faculty of Business and Law, University of Newcastle.
- Candidates must be an international full-fee paying student from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka.
- Participants must be enrolled full-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to participate, candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. No application is required for this application .
- Admission Requirements: Interested applicants must check out the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask you to upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- The scholarship provides $2,500 per term of full-time study in an eligible program, for up to four terms. These may be paid each semester or trimester, depending on the program, to a total value of $10,000 for a two-year program and $5,000 for a one year program.
- Students who achieve a Distinction average across their studies will receive an additional $2,500 merit-based award in their final term of study.
Application Deadline: Applications are open