Unlock your bright future with a South Asia Postgraduate Excellence Award at the University of Nottingham. This is a tuition fee funding for master’s students from specific South Asian countries.
There are up to 15 awards available to high-achieving international students who have received an offer to study a full-time master course at the university for the session 2020/21.
Beneficial offer to study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university that provides an outstanding student experience and an exceptional research-led education.
Why at the University of Nottingham? By studying a postgraduate degree at the university, you’ll develop skills that will support you through daily life, such as time management, researching, presentation and writing skills.
Application Deadline: May 8, 2020
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: South Asian countries students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- hold an offer to start a full-time master (excluding MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2020
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in postgraduate at the university. Thereafter, they should apply through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts, letter of recommendation, qualification certificates, an essay (if require), and English certification.
- Admission Requirements: For qualifications from outside the UK, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The university will provide the award amount of £4,000 towards full-time master’s tuition fees.