Highly skilled aspirants from the South Balkans have a unique opportunity to apply for the opportunity s funded by the Central European University’s School of Public Policy.
The grant is designed for eligible students who wish to pursue the two-year Master of Public Administration (MPA) program for the academic year 2020/21.
Wonderful opportunity to study the MPA program in the USA
User Review( votes)
The School of Public Policy is a multidisciplinary institution that was founded in 2012. It has around 140 students from around 60 countries enrolled. It offers three master’s degrees in public policy and the public policy track of the Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science program.
Why at School of Public Policy? While studying at this school, applicants will get outstanding resident faculty, world-class visiting faculty that provides academic as well as practical skills. It encourages students to reach their educational goals.
Application Deadline: February 1.
- University: Central European University’s School of Public Policy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: €43,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are available for citizens of Albania, Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, and Kosovo.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: To pursue a master’s degree program in Public Administration.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Citizens of Albania, Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, and Kosovo are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, seekers need to receive an offer for the two-year MPA program at the university. After being a university student, the applicants are eligible to submit the application by the online system.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are required to hold a bachelor’s degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, kindly provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
The winner will receive the following for two years (an approximate total value of EUR €43,000):
- Full tuition fee
- Housing allowance
- Living stipend
- Health insurance