Australia is one of the best countries for education. Hence if you also want to commence your studies in Australia, then you can apply for the South-East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit program.
This bursary is available for all high achieving international participants and it aims to cover the cost of their tuition fees for a postgraduate degree program at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
A worthy opportunity for pursuing higher studies in Australia
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is one of the world’s leading young universities and ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world. It is a public research university which was founded in 1988.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? At UTS, the candidates have all the facilities which are essential for building a bright future. It provides the best teaching facility and external support for their candidates.
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: UTS Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 25% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program within the UTS Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time applicant on the campus of UTS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates, who enroll in a master’s degree program at the university, will be automatically considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to submit copies of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and evidence of language ability.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have excellent academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will cover 25% of the tuition fees.