Founded in 2005, University Canada West is a private for-profit university in British Columbia, Canada. It is a contemporary independent university and offers a range of career-focused programs for the students.
Why study at the University Canada West? UCW offers training related to career orientation and job application skills. It enhances opportunities to conduct research and build capacity. Here, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters & Associate
- Awards: $9,450, $18,900 or $9,720
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste and Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, and Associate of Arts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates or undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are advised to take admission in the bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts of all the previous school attended, resume and submit a personal statement describing how your program of choice will affect your career, educational and personal goals, as well as how you intend to contribute to the economic development of your country or region and what obstacles you will have to overcome are required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
The University of Canada West will provide the award amount in the following manner:
- Grant for Assoc. Arts is $9,450
- For B Com and Bart is $18,900 and
- Graduate Students (MBA) is $9,720