There are 10 awards available to international students applying for undergraduate study and aims to provide academic flexibility, world-class sports science, and financial assistance .
Founded in 1948, the Strathclyde Business School is a part of the University of Strathclyde which provides courses for business education and management development to the students.
A wonderful opportunity to get fund for undergraduate study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Strathclyde? In this university, students have many opportunities related to their career. SBS provides a range of award programs to help in a lower-tuition, Equipment, study costs and living costs for the most talented and diligent students.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Strathclyde Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £5,750 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Finance
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be competing in a Sportscotland – recognised sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to take part in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they must eligible to complete the application through the online form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must attach academic transcript, copy of passport (If they are international students), evidence of English proficiency and pre-qualification documents.
- Admission Requirements: The institution offers 500 courses for undergraduate, postgraduate taught. Admission requirements of each course vary.
- Language Requirement: Strathclyde University accepts several English language tests as proof of proficiency in English: IELTS: 6.5 overall and Faculty of Science: IELTS: 6.0 overall
The scholarship winners will receive up to £5,750 per year to the high achieving candidates at the University of Strathclyde.