For providing financial support to needy students, the University of Huddersfield is awarding Southeast Asian fellowships for the academic year 2020-21.
The program is open for self-funded students undertaking a full-time taught masters or bachelor degree coursework. International students from Vietnam, Singapore, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar are eligible to apply for the bursaries.
A fine offer for international students to get £1,000 to £8,000 support for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1825, the University of Huddersfield is a public university in the United Kingdom. It offers several programs in disciplines like applied sciences, art, design and architecture, computing and engineering, education and professional development, business, human and health sciences.
Why at the University of Huddersfield? The Huddersfield provides a high-quality learning environment, meaningful engagement with communities and organisations, and impactful research. They offer an excellent educational atmosphere for students.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2021-2022
- University or Organization: The University of Huddersfield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or bachelor degree coursework
- Award: £1,000 to £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam, Singapore, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar students can participate in this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is accessible for full-time taught masters or bachelor degree in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To apply for this award, candidates must have to complete the following eligibility criteria:
- The grant will be received to self-funded, full-fee paying applicants,
- Candidates should have already applied to study on a full-time postgraduate taught course or undergraduate bachelor degree coursework,
- The prize will be received based on students CV, GPA, experience and a mandatory interview,
- Applicants who do not give their 50% deposit to confirm their grant, deadline date will close the program and be charged the published tuition fee,
- The judgment of the awarding panel is final.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying this needful bursary, students are mandatory to take admission in masters or bachelor degree coursework at the University of Huddersfield. After taking affirmation, you will be eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must present a copy of the university offer letter, two academic reference letters, a copy of curriculum vitae, a personal statement indicating why you should be awarded the program ( not more than 500 words).
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, applicants need to check the entry requirements page of the university
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to submit any evidence of their English language proficiency at the university.
The University of Huddersfield will provide £1,000 to £8,000 for the winning students; whereas cover the tuition fee.