The University of Klagenfurt is inviting high potential candidates to apply for the Technology Scholarships. A maximum of 20 financial aid positions will be awarded for the academic year 2020/21.
Applicants from non-EU countries have a great chance to study in Austria.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1970, the University of Klagenfurt is a young, innovative university that offers a broad choice of Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral degree programmes in the field of engineering, management and economics, social sciences, culture, and languages.
Why at the University of Klagenfurt? This university experts have scientific knowledge and methods and provide you with technical and economical skills. Here students can also get the potential to become a success.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University: University of Klagenfurt
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: Applicants from non-EU countries
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Croatia, Egypt, Estonia, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Montenegro, Morocco, North Macedonia, Palestinian territories, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uzbekistan.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate & graduate degree program will be awarded in Mathematics, Computer Science and Business Information Systems, and Electrical Engineering and Information Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must complete the application form for admission to one of the Master´s degree programmes at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Bachelor Certificate and transcript of records of Bachelor’s degree programme, complete Bachelor Thesis (copy of original), abstract of Bachelor Thesis in German or English, Proof of English skills, the scan of passport and two letters of recommendation must be upload.
- Admission Requirements: You should check entry requirements when you come to study at the University of Klagenfurt.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The University of Klagenfurt will provide all the following benefits:
1) Monthly scholarship EUR 650
2) Lump-sum for travel costs between EUR 25 and EUR 600 (depending on the country)
3) Scholarship holders will be exempted from paying tuition fees, if any, for the Master’s degree programme at the University of Klagenfurt.
4) Scholarship holders will be provided assistance when booking accommodation and applying for student health insurance in Austria. Scholarship holders have to pay for the costs of accommodation and insurance themselves.
- a) OeAD scholarship holders will be able to book accommodation in a dormitory with the OeAD Housing office. The monthly costs are:
- monthly rent: approx. EUR 250 to 360
- monthly administrative fee: EUR 18