Higher education boosts our self-esteem and improves life satisfaction, motivation and confidence. So, here Southern Cross University is offering a PhD International funding for the academic session 2021/2022 to enhance your knowledge, skills and ethics.
The funding is an opportunity to conduct a research programme at the intersection of environmental geochemistry and land/water science. All the international students can apply for this PhD Degree programme.
Nice chance for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1994, Southern Cross University is ranked in the top 100 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Staff and students at Southern Cross University commence research in a wide range of areas, including civil engineering, crop and pasture production etc.
Why study at Southern Cross University? The University is committed to providing its students with the knowledge and practical experiences that will empower them as leaders in their discipline and community for their future roles.
Application Deadline: Open until the position is filled.
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in geochemical behaviour of arsenic within acidic and sulfate-rich environmental systems by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have to be highly motivated for scientific research in environmental geochemistry and soil/water science with a particular interest in water quality, soil pollution and environmental sustainability.
- Applicants must have a second-class Honours degree or an MSc degree in environmental sciences, soil sciences, geo-ecology, geology, geochemistry, mineralogy, chemistry, chemical engineering or any relevant area of Natural science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants first need to take admission in PhD
- The degree program at Southern Cross University. Applicants can also contact Prof Ed Burton ([email protected]) for an informal discussion.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit Personal statement, a CV, copies of previous research outputs, a letter outlining a summary of your research experience
- Admission Requirements: Must meet the entry requirement to be eligible for this program at the University.
- Language Requirement: Must meet the English language requirement at the University.
The Southern Cross University is providing PhD stipend of $28,597 per year, indexed annually), plus a tuition fee-waiver and an additional stipend to cover research costs.