The School of Philosophy and Art History offers a number of postgraduate taught scholarships for the academic year 2017/18. These opportunities are available for full-time Home/EU and overseas students entering in October 2017.
School of Philosophy and Art History Masters Scholarships support talented students to undertake postgraduate taught to study.
Great opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is a public research university in Colchester, Essex, England. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.
The most common tests for language proficiency are IELTS and TOEFL iBT. However, University also accepts some other English language test scores such as Pearson and Cambridge certificates and may accept school qualification.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study MA philosophy or art history course.
- Award: University has up to 4 partial tuition fee waivers of £6,125 and another 2 partial tuition fee waivers of £2,650 for full-time overseas students entering in October 2017.
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible for the SPAH masters programme students must meet all of the following conditions:
- Be in receipt of an official offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) from the Graduate Admissions Office for full-time enrolment on an MA philosophy or art history course, commencing in October 2017; and
- Be eligible to pay tuition fees at the rate for Home/EU students and overseas students.
Nationality: Home/EU and overseas students can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Send completed application form as an e-mail attachment or by post.
- Entrance Requirement: Students must have a degree from a recognised UK university other than Essex with First Class or Upper Second Class Honours.
- English Language Requirement: The most common tests for language proficiency are IELTS and TOEFL iBT. However, University also accepts some other English language test scores such as Pearson and Cambridge certificates and may accept school qualification.
Application Deadline: Closed