Applications are being accepted from outstanding participants for the Speakers Hunter Creative Writing Scholarships. This funding program is designed for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The scholarship contest is open for all those students who are studying at a University or a College. The grant will be awarded $5000, which is to be distributed among the top 3 winners.
Beneficial offer for students to get $5000 for undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
SpeakersHunter is California based agency specialized in-car electronics and in audiophiles. They help people to decide for the best music gears like speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, head units, and all other sound equipment.
- Provider: SpeakersHunter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality contact via email address admin-at-speakershunter.com
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Creative Writing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- A participant should have some experience in the topic.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submitting the content is easy. Email us your essay at the following address: admin-at-speakershunter.com
- Supporting Documents: You have to submit an argumentative essay of around 4000 words on the topics we’ve chosen for you as follows:
- Why are speakers important to deliver your voice across the hall?
- How is a Speaker Made?
- The Best Speakers One can get for Personal Vehicle in 2020.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 is necessary to be able to participate in the competition.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The program will provide all the following study benefits:
- A prize pool of $5000 which is to be distributed among the top 3 winners.
- Exposure on different online platforms.
- Sponsorships and Contracts from Speakers Hunter.
- You’d get a chance to work with our content writing team.
- We would be making space for you in our editorial team, especially if you managed to satisfy us during the official contracts.
- You can make your career in content writing and copywriting by working with our editing and content writing team.
The last date to submit your essay is from January 1 to January 10, 2021. If you don’t follow the deadline even by a second, you won’t be eligible to participate in the contest.