In order to cover study expenses, the Uppsala University is offering a wonderful opportunity through its Swedish Chamber of Commerce international awards for the academic session 2021/2022.
This educational award is available for applicants from Hong Kong who will commence the bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at the university.
A wonderful chance for Hong Kong students in Sweden to live their dreams.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1477, Uppsala University is an international research university located in Sweden. It enables you to gain foundation knowledge in a subject area that matches your professional and personal interests.
Why study at Uppsala University? As a student at this university, students will get not only education but experiences that set them up for success in a career. UU provides a strong focus on teaching excellence and providing more national teaching awards for students.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University: Uppsala University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s program
- Award: Entire cost or part of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing Bachelor’s and Master’s programs will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded this application for a degree programme at Uppsala University chosen as a priority (the program which you have ranked the highest of the programs you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Bachelor’s or Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the application form.
- Supporting Documents: No extra documents need to be sent. We will use the documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Admission Requirements: You must meet the entry requirements for the programme you applied to.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Uppsala University will provide the entire cost or part of tuition fees for studies to the successful candidates.