If you are a student who wishes to study a bachelors degree with a funding program, then you have a chance to apply for the WUB special programme at the World University of Bangladesh.
The educational program is activated for domestic students who are applying for an undergraduate degree program at the university for the session 2020-21.
Best option to get 70% to 80% of the tuition fee discount for undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2003, The World University of Bangladesh is a private university. Its commitment is to nurturing a vibrant academic community conducive for the study, creation, and dissemination of knowledge through research, training and service.
Why at the World University of Bangladesh? WUB nationally and globally recognised as a platform by unlocking potential inner students in fostering innovative startup culture. It upgrades the knowledge and skill of students.
Application Deadline: January 30, 2020
- University or Organization: World University of Bangladesh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: 70%-80% of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply for this award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All programs are eligible for such programmes except Bachelor of Education, joint degree programmes with other universities, and post-graduate programmes.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this application , applicants must check the following:
- Candidates who only seek admission in Spring 2020 at any undergraduate programmes of the University are only eligible for this award.
- Students should be a continuous candidate in the study. Failures in any exams may require candidates for a retake.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates can apply for a scholarship once they have applied for admission at the WUB. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have a cv, Motivation letter or Statement of Purpose and all previous year mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For applying, students need to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students will submit their English language certificate such as TOEFL, IELTS etc
Applicants will receive 70% of tuition fees accredited towards their study expense. Since this is an open award, candidates who only seek admission in Spring 2020 at any undergraduate programmes of the University are only eligible for this award.