Liverpool John Moores University is delighted to announce a number of Regional undergraduate financial aid for the best and brilliant candidates.
Founded in 1992, Liverpool John Moores University offers a wide range of opportunities for students to develop their performance in research, academic writing, and English language. It has a variety of training and networking events run throughout the academic year.
Why at Liverpool John Moores University? At the university, students will get a higher education, flexible methods of education and new ideas that will beneficial for their life. It helps in enhancing your employability, directing you to exciting opportunities to develop skills and gain valuable experience.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University: Liverpool John Moores University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Beholding an offer for Undergraduate study and have firmly accepted their place for September 2020
- Have paid the LJMU tuition fee deposit by Thursday 30 April 2020
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants should complete the application form through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study program.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The scholars will receive £3,000 for the first-year undergraduate study at Liverpool John Moores University in September 2020.