To give students the opportunity to grow academically and develop the confidence to shape the future with the help of the Specialist Scholarships at the St. Paul’s School for the educational year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme has exclusively been set up for students from years 7-11 and 6-10 that want to enroll for admission at St. Paul’s. Students who excel in creativity, innovation, sport, vocation are eligible candidates to win this scholarship.
This is an amazing program that will support the Year 12 program of talented students at St. Paul’s School.
User Review( votes)
St. Paul’s School is a pre-prep to year 12 Anglican school with a vision to be leaders in educational thinking and practice. The school equips young people with an uncertain future by providing an education worth having.
Why choose t study at the St. Paul’s School? St. Paul’s School aims to prepare resilient global citizens who are innovative thinkers with a heart for servant leadership. At St. Paul’s, they believe that each person is uniquely crafted in the image of our creator God, each with gifts, talents, strengths, and weaknesses.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application must be submitted by 4.00 pm on Friday, 4 March 2022.
- University or Organization: St. Paul’s School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Year 12
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applications can be made to years 7-11 and 6-10 at Paul’s School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have taken the academic scholarship exam.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply online via the application portal of the school. Scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of your School reports from the most recent two years.
- Completed reference from your current or most recent School Principal.
- Proof of age and identity.
- Copy of your passport.
- Written evidence of proficiency in English (if available).
- Letter of offer from another registered provider (if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all academic records of previous years of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirement of their selected year or field of study.
The selected students will be provided the scholarship towards study expenses at St. Paul’s School.