Educational funds, especially to study abroad, are very difficult to arrange. Therefore, to help students afford their higher education in the UK, Edge Hill University has established PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International PhD candidates that have applied to undertake their study at Edge Hill University are welcome to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship winners will be given £3,000 discounted from their fees.
Wonderful opportunity to get a college degree with an £3,000 in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Edge Hill University is a campus-based public university mentioned in the three UK universities consistently delivering outstanding teaching, learning, and outcomes for its students. It strives to maintain a beautiful campus for the enjoyment of all and excellence in all that is done at Edge Hill.
Why choose to study at Edge Hill University? Edge Hill University is an institution committed to delivering an exceptional student experience and is dedicated to creating opportunities from knowledge. It has excellent quality of support and engagement infrastructure for students. It is continually recognized for its outstanding achievements in student support, graduate employment, and innovation.
Application Deadline: The programme is set to begin on 1st October 2022. Students interested must apply accordingly.
- University or Organization: Edge Hill University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programmes in any desired discipline taught at Edge Hill University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a PhD programme at Edge Hill.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply via the university portal or UCAS All students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Research budget sheet using this template
- Scan of your passport
- Scan of your degree certificates/transcripts with your application at the point of application
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a good honors degree (upper 2nd class honors or higher) or a master level qualification is preferred for applicants to doctoral degrees.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 76
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- C1/C2 – 185
- LanguageCert – C1
Edge Hill University will provide the selected PhD candidates a tuition fee discount worth £3,000 on their total payable fees.