Antalya Bilim University is providing Sports Scholarships for incoming overseas students who have a dream to complete their studies in Turkey for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award assists talented students who want to study full-time undergraduate programme at the university.
The 158th University in Turkey, the Antalya Bilim University, is a prosperous leading research university in Turkey that has a distinguished academic team in teacher and research providing the best possible undergraduate and graduate studies.
Why choose to study at Antalya Bilim University? The University of Antalya Bilim offers its students an interdisciplinary education. Due to its prestigious staff, it can offer students quality training so that they can find the jobs that best suit them. The programme has been adapted by ABU to address the ever-changing educational needs of students throughout their life.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Antalya Bilim University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Sports opportunities are offered for students who attend sports activities on behalf of our university and/or
- Represent our university, upon the review of the Scholarship and Financial Aid Commission. The duration and amount of the program to be offered will be determined by the commission, approved by the Rector, and put into effect. A scholarship that starts in the Fall or Spring Semester will end at the end of the relevant academic year. The application can be renewed at the beginning of the following academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Students will be considered for the opportunity after being accepted and commencing study at ABU.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Original High School Transcript (Last 3 Years)
- Original Translation of High School Transcript and Diploma into English or Turkish
- National/International Exam results
- Copy of Student Visa
- Copy of Passport Copy of Residence Permit Card both sides
- 6 photographs (white background – 4,5×6)
- Copy of Health Insurance
- Acceptance Letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The accepted scores by Senate are as below:
- TOEFL IBT: 79
- PTE Academic: 62, (minimum 59 points for each section)
- FCE: B
- CAE / CPE: C
Antalya Bilim University will provide the educational fund for students to complete their education in Turkey.