Are looking an opportunity to get extra fund for your education? With this “Scholarship Program For Medical Excellence”, You can achieve your goal.
Great chance to get benefited for study.
User Review( votes)
Sprak Design is a company of graphic design which specializes in providing services to the medical and healthcare sectors. Through years of experience and proper help, it has been trained to be the best in this current competitive world.
Why join this program? With this program, you can grow your talent in graphic design which is useful for your carrier.
Application Deadline: May 15th, 2020
- University or Organization: Sprak Design
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Citizens of USA, Canada and Australia
- The grant can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Candidates are eligible to apply from the USA, Canada and Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Medical/Osteopathy, Dental, Veterinarian, Qualifying Specialty Nurse, Counseling/Clinical Psychology, Optometry or equivalent field.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All the students enrolled (or enrolling) as a full-time student of accredited college/university within the US/ Canada, High school senior entering college, current college students, or graduate school.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Students should be a permanent resident of the United States of America and Canada.
- All the candidates must be at least 18 years old
- All candidates must be graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school before applying.
- Should not be a dropout.
- Should be a regular student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants need to write a thesis on “Developing and evaluating an innovative educational strategy for Ethics in Undergraduate Medical Education.” And submit it with required documents at via mail to:[email protected]
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants need to submit a current resume, contact information, thesis, transcripts, and two letters of reference. Note: The letters can be provided separately or with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this award, candidates are needed to have previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All the applicants must know the English language at the proper level.
The Sprak Design is offering financial support for undergraduate and graduate students. The winner of the program will get the prize of $1000.