The University of Sheffield in partnership with Africa Scholarship Trust, are delighted to announce the program for excellent students from Africa.
This educational award is available to outstanding students who want to study a postgraduate taught program at the University of Sheffield for the session 2020/21.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sheffield is a leading research university with a global reputation for excellence. It offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Why at the University of Sheffield? At this university, students will be taught by inspirational researchers and be able to see the work they do first hand. The university programmes focusing on priorities can help you be more successful in your career.
Application Deadline: May 11, 2020
- University: University of Sheffield
- Department: Department of Geography
- Course Level: Postgraduate program
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Africa are eligible to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You must have applied to study on one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield MA International Development, MSc Environmental Change and International Development and MPH International Development
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- Receipt of The grant is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of The grant is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2020.
- You must be a national of or permanently domiciled in an African country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates are advised to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university and then you can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for proof of previous degrees, two references provided by academic staff at university-level institutions where you’ve previously studied, supporting the statement, research proposal, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must be checked out the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Claimants need to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The funding program will provide a full tuition fee waiver and maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend.