No matter where you are and what you study, you can win a $1000 award by accepting a challenge to take part in the Spring Scholarship Essay Contest.
The goal of the program is to help motivate students and improve their writing skills and practice in making successful papers.
Admission-Writer.com is a writing company providing academic solutions for students from over the past three years. It has a mission to provide excellent quality writing products that will help you achieve desired academic results and your full potential.
Application Deadline: May 31st.
- Provided By: Admission-Writer.com (Writing Company)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: Any
- A grant can be taken Anywhere
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for high school, graduate as well as undergraduate study in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Graduate, undergraduate, and high school students are eligible to take part in the essay contest.
- There are no limitations on age, race, or gender.
- Anyone can complete a application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, students must write an essay and submit to [email protected] with Essay Writing Contest 2020 in the email’s subject to participate. (Send your document in Docx. format)
- Topics for Essays: Choose the one from the topics below to create your essay:
- How will Brexit affect the European Union and the whole world?
- Does separating garbage in the USA and Europe help oceans near Asian countries?
- Do you believe that once artificial intelligence becomes smarter than the human?
- Do you agree with the statement that “The faster technology develops, the more humans are degraded”?
- Why do the public and the academy often disagree with choosing an Oscar winner?
- Note: At the very beginning of your paper, provide the details about your full name, country, email, and information about your school and education.
- Supporting Documents: None
- Language Requirement: English
- Entry Requirements: Must check all the following:
- Only one essay from one applicant.
- Your paper must be written in English only
- Make sure your complete essay contains 600-1200 words
- If you have a wish to add an image to your article to make it look finished, you can do it. In this case, it’s essential to state the source of the attached image.
Three authors from the winning essays will receive cash awards:
- 1st place – $1000
- 2nd place – $600
- 3rd place – $400