SRH University Berlin is offering a scholarship to the new students to pursue graduate degree program. The scholarship covers €300 of the monthly tuition fees. Initially, The grant is only granted for one year. If the program holder maintains a grade point average of 1.5 (or better), the program grant will be extended for one year at a time.
SRH Hochschule Berlin offers a wide range of Bachelor program taught in English or German. Studying in Berlin will be a strong foundation for your career. We offer undergraduate program in Management, Information Systems, Hospitality and Tourism. The German economy has never been so diverse and full of different opportunities. SRH Hochschule Berlin has the right study program for every management talent. Discover the possibilities and find your dream career.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study B.A. International Business Administration & B.A. Internationale Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Award: The scholarship covers €300 of the monthly tuition fees. Initially, The grant is only granted for one year. If the program holder maintains a grade point average of 1.5 (or better), the program grant will be extended for one year at a time.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: The grant is available for German students.
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for German students.
- Entrance Requirements: Following participation requirements will be considered for the selection of candidates: • Complete application documents for a study place at SRH submitted within the deadline (until 31 August 2018, 11.59 pm CEST), including a current transcript of records (certificate of higher education entrance qualification) • Submission of the motivation letter with a maximum length of 1 DIN A4 page with the other application documents within the deadline (until 31 August 2018, 11.59 pm CEST). Application documents and other submitted documents will not be returned. Eligible candidates are prospective students aged 18 or higher who already fulfill or will fulfill the admission requirements for the respective study program until the beginning of the studies (1 October 2018). The admission requirements for the study programs B.A. International Betriebswirtschaftslehre or B.A. International Business Administration are available on the website of SRH Hochschule Berlin.
How to Apply: Please send your letter of motivation (1 DIN A4 page) to andreza.rocha-at-srh.de by 31 August 2018 (11.59 pm CEST). Make sure to explain in your letter why you are interested in studying Business Administration and why you consider yourself a business talent.
- Please be aware that you must also apply for a study program at SRH Hochschule Berlin by 31 August 2018 (11.59 pm CEST). Please use our online application system to submit your application. Your application for the Axel Burning Scholarship can only be considered if your complete application for one of the following programmes is submitted on time: B.A. Internationale Betriebswirtschaftslehre or B.A. International Business Administration.