SRM Institute of Science and Technology is providing an excellent opportunity through its International Economic programme in India.
Valuable chance to study at SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
User Review( votes)
SRM Institute of Science and Technology is known as one of the top-ranking universities in India. Their career centre offers a platform for the students and the companies as well so that the collaboration is mutually beneficial.
Why at the SRM Institute of Science and Technology? SRM prepares students to meet the requirements of the corporate world. It provides necessary facilities and infrastructure for medical and health science students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee waiver of 40 % on annual tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: African Countries -Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire, Comoros, Chad Djibouti, Libya, Liberia, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, Malawi, South Sudan, Africa, Egypt, Burundi, Somalia, Guinea, Cameroon, Zambia, Gambia, Mauritius, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Seychelles, Reunion, Mali, Niger, Congo, Mozambique, Namibia & Senegal. SAARC Countries- Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan & Maldives
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a previous year degree.
- International students joining undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The exceptions are MBBS, BDS, BASLP, B. Pharm, Pharm D & PhD Courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping this wonderful opportunity, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the SRM Institute of Science and Technology. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a grant, you must have to submit a copy of the transcript and proof of citizenship, gender, and immigration status after recommended for award.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high certificates or undergraduate degree
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, it’s required for you that English language skills are good enough to undertake an intensive and challenging academic.
The SRM Institute of Science and Technology will provide tuition fee waiver of 40 % on annual tuition fee for the successful candidates.