Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The Macquarie University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Department of Chiropractic International funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get study fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1964, Macquarie University is well-known for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. It has consistently ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia.
Why study at Macquarie University? The university provides excellence in employability, career management skills and entrepreneurship to support students. At the university, students will have the opportunity to visit the globe with our support, an internship with a leading organization.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: Department of Chiropractic
- Course Level: PhD or MRes Year 2 + PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD or MRes Year 2 + PhD in the areas of epidemiology, clinical research, clinical trials, primary care, and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants who have appropriate qualifications and experience in clinical research in primary care settings are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in PhD or MRes degree program at Macquarie University. After being registered, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide official academic transcripts for all prior studies (e.g. Bachelors, Masters, etc) and evidence of current program enrolment (if applicable), passport copy, current Australian visa, and a detailed CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The grant is comprised of a Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance Stipend. The value and tenure of The grant is an “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,092 per annum (in 2020 tax-exempt for up to 3 years – indexed annually).