The University of Sheffield is offering the Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for the UK and EU students in the UK.
The scholarships are for students who meet at least one of our widening participation criteria and/or students who achieve a first in their undergraduate degree.
A valuable study program for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as the successor to the University College of Sheffield.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at the University of Sheffield.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing all masters-level courses
- Scholarship Provider: University of Sheffield, UK
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
You can apply for a scholarship if you meet all of the following four criteria:
- You’ll be studying a taught postgraduate course full-time or part-time for a maximum of four years.
- You’re domiciled in the UK or European Union and are not charged international rate fees.
- You’re not already qualified at the masters level or higher.
- You’re self-funded. Courses funded by the NHS or the Initial Teacher Training bursary, or courses that are eligible for undergraduate funding such as integrated masters are not eligible.
And one or both of the following:
- You’re from a group that is evidentially under-represented among the institution’s taught masters population – see the widening participation criteria below.
- You’ve already achieved or currently predicted a first-class undergraduate degree
Scholarship Open for International Students: UK/EU students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Benefits: There are 100+ scholarships are available worth £10,000 each for students starting a taught postgraduate course in 2020.
Application Deadline: May 11, 2020