The Government of Punjab is offering the Shahbaz Sharif merit awards (SSMS) for Pakistani students across the Pakistan. SSMS programs are available for pursuing a Ph.D. degree program at the top-ranked universities in the world.
Shahbaz Sharif Merit study (SSMS) is a revolutionary step of Govt. of the Punjab which will enable the youth to study at the top-ranked educational institutions of the world and play their role in strengthening & uplifting the economy of Pakistan.
Wonderful SSMS Scholarships for Pakistani Nationals.
User Review( votes)
The scheme focuses the meritorious students of Punjab while allocating a special quota for the students of other federating units of Pakistan as well.
Students fulfilling the following criterion shall be eligible to apply for SSMS
- Valid PhD admission offer from Top 50 (Subject wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- Age limit (at the time of application) should not be more than 35 years
- Not availed any foreign free study in the past.
- These are offered for PhD level education at the top-ranked universities in the world.
- These are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Must take up the study in the year for which it is offered and the education shall not be deferred to the next year.
- All Pakistani Nationals, both males and females are eligible to apply.
- Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For the free study, applicants need to required components for a completed application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Copy of valid admission offer for Ph.D., Copy of Synopsis/ Research Proposal, Attested copy of domicile, Any other supporting documentation, Three passport size photographs, copy of last paid utility bills, Income affidavit on legal paper, CV, Attested copy of CNIC, Attested copies of all educational testimonials.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must have a valid PhD admission offer from Top 50 (Subject wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
PhD Positionsawarded under SSMS are fully funded and will cover the following costs:
- Tuition fees of the Degree Course
- Boarding & Lodging (as per approved rates)
- Air Fare
Application Deadline: Closed