Antony’s College is pleased to offer the DAC Scholarship to deliver a world-class education to indigent and excellent students. The program will cover full tuition fees for any graduate course for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship program aims to make available to graduate international students with exceptional academic merit or potential that will commence a degree program at St Antony’s College.
Golden opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
St Antony’s College was Launched in 1950, one of the constituent institutes of the University of Oxford in England. It has some 450 students from over 66 nationalities.
Why study at St Antony’s College? The College proposes an interdisciplinary background to research different issues ranging from development to global affairs.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2023.
- University or Organization: St Antony’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates completed their undergraduate degree in a country that receives official development from the OECD. For the list of these countries.
- Candidates are applying for any one-year degree offered by St Antony’s College (except for the MBA and MPP).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, candidates must register in the university’s eligible graduate program, and then they can complete the online DAC Scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must supply supporting documents with their application, including an official transcript and a CV/résumé.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the requirements for entry to their course at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language requirements. They must be proficient in writing and speaking the English language.
St Antony’s College will provide a fully funded one-year scholarship to a student studying at the college whose first degree was studied in a country that receives official development from OECD. The scholarship will pay course fees and a stipend at the current UKRI rate.