With the aiming of providing a world-class education to needy and deserving students, Antony’s College is happy to offer the Swire Scholarships. The educational programme will cover full tuition fees to any graduate course for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are four fully-funded scholarships available to graduate students from Japan, China or Hong Kong demonstrating exceptional academic merit or potential who will commence a degree programme at St Antony’s College.
Golden opportunity for students from Japan, China or Hong Kong will get a 100% of the course fees plus living costs of £17,442 per year (2021/22 rate).
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1950, St Antony’s College is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford in England. It has some 450 students from over 66 nationalities.
Why study at St Antony’s College? The College offers an interdisciplinary environment to research a variety of topics ranging from growth to international affairs.
Application Deadline: March 2, 2021
- University: St Antony’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Japan, China or Hong Kong
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Scholars must intend to return to their country of permanent residency after completing their course of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are needed to register in the eligible graduate program at the university and then you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the required, such as official transcripts of all the previous school attended and updated resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the requirements for entry to their course, including English language requirements. See the University’s course guide for more information.
- Language Requirement: You must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The St Antony’s College will provide an award amount of 100% of the course fees, plus living costs of £17,442 per year (2021/22 rate).