Deakin University is pleased to offer the Warrnambool Campus International Bursary for outstanding candidates. In order to apply for this funding opportunity, international students are welcome.
The funding programme assists talented and deserving students who want to commence a bachelor’s degree coursework in Australia. The funding award is available for the academic year 2023/2024.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University was Australia’s first University to provide distance learning. Established in 1974, it was named after Alfred Deakin, an Australian Prime Minister. Situated in Geelong, Australia, it is a novel and innovative institution.
Why study at Deakin University? The students will be able to gain excellent academic knowledge and skills at this University. It has the best potential to direct applicants to their promising future. The University is loyal to delivering its students with high-quality teaching, diversified learning and plenty of support.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the year 2023/2024.
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Awards: 20% off tuition fees, accommodation discount of 20%
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Environmental Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a prospective on-campus international student.
- Must have applied at the Deakin Warrnambool Campus to study a Bachelor of Environmental Sciences, Bachelor of Commerce and Environmental Sciences.
- Must not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.
Note: students will only be eligible for one scholarship/bursary of the highest value.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in Bachelor’s degree coursework at the University. After, that student will be automatically assessed for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this programme applicants must meet the documents required at the University
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Deakin University will provide 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees) and an accommodation discount of 20% throughout the duration of their scholarship.