Applications are being accepted for St. Francis Xavier Scholarships. These are full-tuition grants available to 10 incoming first-year students.
The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme. The studentships are awarded annually to up to 10 incoming first-year students with exceptional academic achievement and outstanding leadership involvement in their community and/or school.
An exceptional chance for Incoming First-year Students.
User Review( votes)
Xavier University is a co-educational Jesuit, Catholic university in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States. The school is the sixth-oldest Catholic and fourth-oldest Jesuit university in the United States.
Why at Xavier University- The University is regionally honored for its academics and is represented at the local and national level with leaders in politics, business, technology, science, medicine, law, and art.
Application Deadline: Closed
- The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Typical recipients of the St. Francis Xavier scholarship rank in the top 5 percent of their high school class with a GPA of at least a 3.75 and have a minimum SAT of 1360 (ACT of 31).
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission at this university. After taking admission applicants must submit the St. Francis Xavier Scholarship Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit an official high school transcript or, as appropriate, an official transcript(s) of post-secondary schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have scores of either the ACT or SAT tests must be forwarded to the respective Office of Admission. (Recently admitted student averages were 21 to 28 on the ACT or 1000 to 1240 on the SAT). GPA from the high school of graduation.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The St. Francis Xavier scholarship is full tuition, four-year scholarship.