Applications are being accepted for St. Francis Xavier Scholarships. These are full-tuition grants available to 10 incoming first-year students.
Xavier University is a co-educational Jesuit, Catholic university in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States. The school is the sixth-oldest Catholic and fourth-oldest Jesuit university in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: The St. Francis Xavier scholarship is a full tuition, four-year scholarship.
Number of Awards: The studentships are awarded annually to up to 10 incoming first-year students with exceptional academic achievement and outstanding leadership involvement in their community and/or school.
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Typical recipients of the St. Francis Xavier scholarship rank in the top 5 percent of their high school class with a GPA of at least a 3.75 and have a minimum SAT of 1360 (ACT of 31). Selected students will be interviewed on campus in the spring of the student’s senior year.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The following are required of all undergraduates entering teacher preparation programs:
- A submitted application for admission.;
- An official high school transcript or, as appropriate, an official transcript(s) of post-secondary schools attended (Recently admitted students at Xavier have had an average class rank in the top 25 percent of their high school class);
- GPA from the high school of graduation. The middle 50 percent range of students accepted for admissions typically have a GPA from 2.8 to 3.7 or minimum GED score of 50;
- Home-schooled students can be eligible candidates (see University Catalog for specific procedures).
Test Requirement: Scores of either the ACT or SAT tests must be forwarded to the respective Office of Admission. (Recently admitted student averages were 21 to 28 on the ACT or 1000 to 1240 on the SAT);
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit the St. Francis Xavier application Form. In addition to the application, all first-year applicants must submit
- Counselor Recommendation Form
- Current, official secondary school transcript
- Results from the SAT Xavier’s code is 1965 and/or the ACT – Xavier’s code is 3366
- Please mail all documents to Xavier University.
Application Deadline: Admission application deadline and application deadline is February 1, 2018.