Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme is a prestigious scholarship program offered by the St George’s, the University of London for the session 2021/2022.
Up to six awards are available for both home and international (non-EU) students who want to study postgraduate degree coursework at the university in the UK.
A wonderful offer for international students to get full-tuition costs award for postgraduate study.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1733, St George’s, University of London offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in various disciplines. It has three research institutes focus on molecular and clinical sciences, infection and immunity.
Why study at St George’s, University of London? At this university, students get various opportunities to sharpen their skills, practice for real-life situations and gain ample exposure. The university accommodation facilities are available for students.
Application Deadline: Varies with programs (Usually June 30)
- University: St George’s, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full-time tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The postgraduate scholarship will be awarded in following courses such as Biomedical Science MRes (and pathways), Translational Medicine MRes (and pathways), Sports Cardiology MSc, Global Health MSc, Genomic Medicine MSc, and Translational Medicine MSc.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must apply to study a taught postgraduate course, full time or part-time, for a maximum of four years.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirement for your selected course of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this fellowship, candidates need to take admission in the postgraduate degree at the St George’s, University of London. After taken admission, applicants are eligible to submit an application by email [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit to upload any relevant documents including references, your personal statement, and your degree classification.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission, applicants must have an Honours degree equivalent to a 2:2 or above from an approved institution of higher education outside the UK and Republic of Ireland will be accepted. Students with the highest scores across all courses will be considered for the opportunity.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not the English language, they must sit and pass the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a score of 7 overall and no less than 6.5 in each component, or an equivalent test to the same standard (contact St George’s for further information).
The scholarship covers the full-time tuition fee cost at the home (UK/EU) rate. Candidates who qualify as international students will be considered, with the view of meeting the cost difference between the home (UK/EU) and international (non-EU) rates.