Forget the financial hardship that you might be facing to study abroad, as the St. John’s College is now giving you a chance to apply for an incredible fully need-based program.
The scheme is currently open for only French origin students who have received an offer to study at St John’s College. The value of this award is the full cost of your studies consisting of tuition fees and maintenance costs.
Nice option to fund education in the UK with a full cost of studies program.
User Review( votes)
St. John’s College is emerging as an inspiring place to study and the first choice of international students. It is one of the world’s largest colleges with a diverse, welcoming and safe environment. It was founded in 1511 by the Tudor matriarch Lady Margaret Beaufort.
Why at St. John’s College? This is a wonderful college comprises a gym, beautiful gardens, music practice rooms, prayer and theatre spaces. The College building is stunning and remarkable in terms of architecture. With a range of amazing learning courses and opportunities, it is helping a vast population of students.
Application Deadline: 15th October, at 6 pm (UK Time)
- University or Organization: St John’s College, University of Cambridge
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full cost of your studies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: French
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: France
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: All candidates are required to meet up the following criteria first:
- Must be offered a place to study at St John’s College for an undergraduate course
- Must have French nationality, and
- Must have gone to school in France.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will be awarded this application automatically if your application for admission in an application program to John’s College is accepted successfully. You can apply by using the university’s UCAS system.
- Supporting Documents: As part of your UCAS application, you will need to submit a personal statement and school/college reference.
- Admission Requirements: The admission requirements vary from one course to another. For more information, please click here.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts the following certificates. You may be asked to have one of the following:
- ELTS Academic – a minimum overall grade of 7.5, usually with 7.0 or above in each element
- EU students – a high rank in English taken as part of a leaving examination may be acceptable
- GCSE in English Language / IGCSE English Language – grade C or above
- Cambridge English: Advanced-grade A or B
- Cambridge English: Proficiency – grade A, B or C
- Singapore Integrated Program (SIP)
The St. John’s College will provide scholarships to cover the full cost of studies, including tuition fee and maintenance cost. The award is supported by the St John’s College Beaufort Fund.