To support the development of the women in the field of engineering, Aston University is currently granting a wonderful scholarship. This scheme is only for meritorious women who hold a bright future in engineering & applied science.
Along with a handsome amount of prize, this program will also provide deserving female candidates with a program of mentoring and support and networking opportunities throughout their course.
Excellent chance for women to study engineering with financial support at Aston University.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1966, Aston University is committed to inspiring teaching. It is based in the beautiful location of the city of Birmingham. It is regarded as the premier center for research efforts and excellent education and has 11,000 undergraduate and over 2,000 postgraduate students from over 120 countries.
Why study at Aston University? The environment of its campuses is safe, friendly and multicultural. It provides undergraduate, postgraduate, apprenticeship, foundation, executive programs and online courses as well as also offers 30 joint honours degree programs.
Application Deadline: 19th July 2021
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
- Awards: £6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Women from any part of the world can be considered for this opportunity.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate taught programs in engineering & applied science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Female international students from any country outside of the EU can apply.
- This scholarship is available for students applying to all undergraduate and postgraduate taught programs within the school of engineering & applied science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who are selected to study in any applicable program will be able to use the university’s My Aston Portal (MAP) to apply for this scholarship. To apply for admission in engineering & applied science, visit undergraduate and postgraduate taught
- Supporting Documents: Entrants are required to provide a short supporting statement.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course. Get more information by clicking here.
- Language Requirement: You can provide the following certificates of ELTS and TOEFL to provide your English language ability.
Winners will be awarded £6,000 to help with tuition fees. Apart from this, they will also get a program of mentoring and support throughout the course as well as networking opportunities with business and industry.