St Mary’s International Student The studentships are available to new, full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree students. The bursaries are open to prospective full-time students in any subject area.
St Mary’s University is generally acknowledged to be the oldest Catholic university in the United Kingdom. Formerly called St Mary’s University College, it was granted full university title by the Privy Council.
Beneficial offer for international students to get fund for undergraduate and postgraduate study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The university prepares its students for flourishing lives, successful careers, and social commitment through excellent, research-enriched teaching in a strong community of mutual respect based on our Catholic ethos and identity.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The bursaries are open to prospective full-time students in any subject area.
- Award: Undergraduate: Each scholarship is worth £3,000 off the cost of your first-year tuition fee. These rewards are not renewable after the first year of study. Postgraduate/PGCE: Each scholarship is worth £3,000 off the total cost of your tuition fee
- The award can be taken in the UK
The bursaries are open to first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students taught on campus who:
- Have been assessed as overseas (non-EU) fee payers
- Possess an international (non-British) passport
- Have applied to study full-time on campus for 2020/21 entry
- Nationality: International students can apply for these endowments.
- College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicant should have an offer of a place on a degree programme at St Mary’s University for 2020/21 entry.
How to Apply:
St Mary’s offer holders can apply using online Overseas Student application Form.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is rolling. Scores for either the ACT or SAT test are due March 1.
The bursaries are awarded on a rolling basis and therefore candidates who apply for their programme of study early may have a greater opportunity for success.
- Applicants do not need to make a separate application and will be considered automatically for a scholarship after being made an offer of study.
- A panel will assess offer holders based on candidates’ prior academic achievement and personal statements.
- Offer holders who are successful in securing a support will be notified within six weeks of receiving their offer of study.