IRAS is pleased to offer three types of undergraduate scholarships, merit scholarship, overseas scholarship and mid-term scholarship in the fields of Business, Economics, Information Technology, Real Estate and Statistics in Singapore.
Singapore citizens or permanent residents (PRs) intending to take up citizenship are eligible to apply for the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) scholarship programme.
A great option to study abroad with a scholarship.
User Review( vote)
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Scholarship can be taken in Overseas studies: Tenable at approved overseas universities; Local studies: Tenable at NTU, NUS, SMU; tenable at approved overseas universities.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this scholarship:-
- Outstanding GCE ‘A’ level results, polytechnic results or equivalent (e.g. International Baccalaureate (IB), NUS High School Diploma)
- Excellent university results (for mid-term scholarships)
- Outstanding co-curricular records and leadership qualities
- You may pursue any course of study that has relevance to the different areas of work at IRAS. Some of these include:
- Information Technology
- Real Estate
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible applicants must have outstanding GCE ‘A’ level results, polytechnic results or equivalent (e.g. International Baccalaureate (IB), NUS High School Diploma).
- Maintenance allowance
- Pre-studies allowance (inclusive of settling-in allowance; warm clothing allowance (overseas only)).
- Computer allowance.
- Tuition and other compulsory fees
- Approved overseas exchange
- Attachment with IRAS
- Return airfare for attachment with IRAS/overseas exchange/beginning and end of course
- Mentorship by IRAS senior management
Application Deadline: March each year.