High academic achievers from all around the world are invited to apply for the Barry Toole Memorial Award administrated by St. Thomas University in Canada.
The educational award is designed to provide financial aid for ambitious students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree in any discipline at St. Thomas University. The program will be awarded to an entering international student in good academic standing who has demonstrated financial need.
This is a mind-blowing funding program through which you can gain an undergraduate degree at St. Thomas University.
User Review( votes)
Including recognised majors, St. Thomas University offers a variety of unique programmes. It is a predominantly undergraduate university offering about 1,900 students with bachelor’s degrees in arts, education and social work.
Why study at St. Thomas University? The university offers job orientation and planning related to work application skills. It enhances opportunities for study and capacity building. Here, candidates will come to the forefront and get work openings in the business world.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: St. Thomas University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Canada and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the students must achieve a minimum annual average of 3.7.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have an urge for this studentship, then you are suggested to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at St. Thomas University. After receiving an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will have the option to complete an application for programs through your online applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a typed letter (one to two pages) in which you explain what makes you a strong candidate for a major scholarship, a résumé outlining your activities since beginning high school, including any jobs you have held, honors or awards, etc. and a letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, seekers must have to hold their high school degree certificate from a recognized academic institution.
- Language Requirements: All claimants need to meet the English language requirements.
St. Thomas University provides an award amount of $500 to the high achieving students for their undergraduate degree.