Saint Mary’s University is delighted to offer EU Transition Awards. This grant is designed for talented students from all over the world to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
The bursary is available for high achieving students who hold an offered study a full degree programme at the university for the 2021/22 academic year. The award will reduce the tuition fees to the Home (UK) level for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees for the duration of the course or until you withdraw.
Excellent opportunity for EU students to tuition-fee discount on their degree course.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1850, the St.Mary’s University is the oldest Roman Catholic university in the United Kingdom. It is a modern friendly institution with a caring atmosphere, a strong academic record and high student satisfaction rates.
Why study at Saint Mary’s University? While studying at this university, students have a wide range of options open to them from local halls of residence, shared student housing and private homestay accommodation.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Saint Mary’s University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a range of subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as an international fee-paying student. This award is for new EU students starting a university course in the 2021/22 academic year that do not have settled or pre-settled status in the UK prior to starting their course at St Mary’s.
- Be a permanent resident of a European Union country.
- Hold an offer for a full degree programme at St Mary’s University commencing in the 2021/22 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate or masters degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a copy of your official and final certificate/transcript, a personal statement which outlines your interest in your chosen course and motivation for the study, copy of passport and e-mailed it to apply-at-storeys.ac.uk
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you have to fulfil the English language requirements of the university.
The St.Mary’s University will provide the tuition fees discount for the successful students.