If you intend to start a postgraduate research programme in the UK, then you can apply for Greenwich MPhil and PhD International Scholarships and start your educational journey. The programme is available to worldwide students.
The purpose of the programme is to construct stochastic lattice Boltzmann equations (LBEs) to solve mechanistic models of disease spreading.
Admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing an educational support.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1890, the University of Greenwich is one of the top Public universities in London, United Kingdom. It brings together people with a common interest in learning new things, developing skills, and fulfilling potential.
Why at the University of Greenwich? The university assists and encourages you to achieve your best possible outcome. It offers a comprehensive range of support services for all our students.
Application Deadline: November 19, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Greenwich
- Department: Faculty of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Course Level: MPhil and PhD
- Award: £15,285
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MPhil and PhD degree programme in the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have 1st Class or 2nd class, First Division (Upper Second Class) Honours Degree or a taught Master’s degree in a subject relevant to the project with a minimum average of 60% (UK or UK equivalent).
- Previous experience of undertaking research (e.g. undergraduate or taught master’s dissertation).
- Knowledge of numerical methods for solving ODEs/PDEs.
- Knowledge of probability theory or stochastic modeling.
- Previous experience of mathematical modeling.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the funding programme, applicants first have to take admission in their chosen degree at the University of Greenwich. After getting enrolled, students must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must include a research proposal related to the subject topic, a CV including 2 referees, and academic qualification certificates/transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide IELTS/English Language certificate if you are an international applicant or if English is not your first language or you are from a country where English is not the majority spoken language as defined by the UK Border Agency.
The bursary will provide £15,285 to the eligible students for the academic session 2020/2021. In addition, the successful candidate will receive a contribution to tuition fees equivalent to the university’s Home/EU rate, currently £4,407, for the duration of their scholarship.