Eliminate all financial constraints holding you back from studying abroad by applying for the Start Online & Save (SOS) Scholarships offered by the University of the Sunshine Coast for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Start Online & Save (SOS) Scholarship is designed for international students who want to commence their studies at the university. The applicants are eligible to receive the award given that they reside outside Australia.
Worthy opportunity for applicants in Australia.
User Review( vote)
The University of the Sunshine Coast is a public university, also known as USC, is ranked 43rd in the list of Best Global Universities in Australia/New Zealand by the U.S. and is committed to unlocking the innovation, productivity, and full human potential of our regions and to working with government, industry, and community to encourage prosperity in a knowledge-driven world.
Why choose to study at the University of the Sunshine Coast? The University of the Sunshine Coast is an institute of education that is not limited by tradition or old ways of thinking and strives to pass the same mindset on to its students and staff. USC provides the hands-on learning and practical skills needed to improve the life of students. It is dedicated to ensuring students have the tools they need to reach their goals.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 31 December 2022.
- University or Organization: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries outside Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any bachelor’s or master’s programme at USC is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- accept an offer for a USC program to study on campus*; and
- intend to hold a Student visa; and
- initially commence their program offshore and online; and
- are enrolled in a teaching period with a census date before 31 December 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are supposed to apply through the exclusive student portal of the university. Eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts of high school or university
- a copy of the photo/details page of the applicant’s current passport
- Statement of purpose
- 2-3 letters of reference
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum grade of 60% or above in their academics to be admitted to any programme at USC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- CPE/CAE – 176
USC will reward a tuition fee discount of 50% on the program fee to the selected international students under this scholarship.