High-potential students are invited to apply for the Graduate Student Scholarships offered by the University of Maine in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
This tuition fee waiver scholarship will be offered to bright international students who wish to pursue any graduate programme at UMaine in the form of tuition fee waivers. New and continuing graduate students at the University of Maine are both eligible to apply.
Amazing opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 206th nationally, the University of Maine is a public land-grant research university that advances learning and discovery through excellence and innovation in undergraduate and graduates academic programs while also addressing complex challenges.
Why choose to study at the University of Maine? The University of Maine is an excellent research university and one of the premier universities focusing on meeting the emerging needs of the planet. The students are followed by great world-class faculty with years of experience and render personal attention to each student. Learning at UMaine happens through excellence and innovation.
Application Deadline: 15th August 2021
- University or Organization: University of Maine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States of America
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate-level courses and subjects offered by UMaine are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled and accepted in a graduate programme by UMaine.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can undertake any graduate-level programme by applying for it through the application portal set up by the university. Applicants can apply to the Bursar‡s Office to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official Transcripts
- Student Declaration of Finances
- Admission Requirements: Students must gain a minimum 0 GPA in all their academic activities to be admitted to UMaine.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
The applicants who will win this application will receive tuition fee discounts from the University of Maine towards the applied graduate programme.