Start your academic journey in Germany. Friedrich Schiller University Jena is very excited to present the State Graduate Scholarships. The scholarship application is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational programme is open to students from all around the world who are going to enroll in the PhD degree at Friedrich Schiller University Jena. The scholarship is paid from the beginning of the following year.
Great offer for International students in Germany.
User Review( vote)
The Friedrich Schiller University Jena is a public research university in Jena, Thuringia, Germany. The university was established in 1558 and is counted among the ten oldest universities in Germany. It is well-known for providing excellent service and providing high-quality education.
Why study at Friedrich Schiller University Jena? The Friedrich Schiller University Jena offers the best practical, excellent teaching based on cutting-edge research in over 200 study programmes. Jena is a medium-sized university city with lots of high-tech companies and start-ups. Friedrich Schiller University Jena is ranked 201 in World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by September 28, 2022.
- University or Organization: Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: € 1,400
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have demonstrated above-average academic and examination performance,
- Have been accepted by at least one supervisor at Friedrich Schiller University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in to the online portal of the university and complete their admission application. After that, containing information about the PhD project and the personal and scientific qualifications of the applicant. Please ask your supervisor to submit the form directly to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have the required requirements CV (with photo)
- Exposé of your PhD project, containing the aims, their derivation and reasons, current research, methods, the schedule of your project and relevant literature (5-10 pages without the bibliography), Arial 11pt, line pitch 1.5
- Scan of your university degree (with transcripts)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for admission to their respected university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Friedrich Schiller University Jena will award a monthly scholarship worth at least € 1,400. The duration is three years.