Many students dream of studying in Australia, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, RMIT University is offering STEMM Merit Scholarships for the session 2020/21.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is a global research university that was founded in 1850. It allows international students to work part-time while they study. There are many degree programs available for the students.
Why at RMIT University? While studying at this university, students will get a truly world-class education and various learning facilities. Here, they also gain experience and mentoring in an Australian workplace.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Masters by coursework
- Award: AU$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School: Engineering, Health and Biomedical Sciences and Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
- Apply from Indonesia
- Not an existing RMIT student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are excited about this bursary then you are required to take part in an Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Masters by coursework. After that, they can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled, seekers must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to AU$10,000