The University of Michigan – Dearborn is delighted to offer the Dean’s Scholarship to encourage students to get a university education.
The award program is available to all U.S. citizens or permanent residents, Canadian citizens or landed immigrant or Mexican citizens.
Best chance to receive financial help for study in the US.
User Review( votes)
As an inclusive, student-focused institution, the University of Michigan – Dearborn is committed to excellence in teaching, learning, research. Founded in 1959, it provides transformative education nationally and globally.
Why at the University of Michigan? UM-Dearborn offers 43 master‡s degree programs, over 100 academic majors and minors, and six doctoral degree or specialist programs.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Michigan – Dearborn
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $16,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic, Canadian, and Mexican
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: The United States, Canada, and Mexico are eligible for this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, or Mexican citizen.
- The international student that holds a valid visa
- GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- SAT combined score of 1020 or higher (ACT composite score of 20)
- Full-time degree-seeking enrollment at University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at UM-Dearborn
- English Proficiency score of IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550), or MELAB (76).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To achieve this application program, applicants need firstly apply for admission at the UM-Dearborn in the US. After that, candidates can claim the scholarship to support their study at university.
- Supporting Documents: High School Transcript and SAT/ACT scores required to submit with the application. Applicants also submit AFSA) online at studentaid.gov to determine eligibility for all financial aid programs. (UM-Dearborn code: 002326)
- Admission Requirements: Need to download Admission Acceptance Form and submit to – Office of Admissions and Orientation University of Michigan-Dearborn4901 Evergreen Rd. Dearborn, MI 48128-2406
- Language Requirement: Students other than the US must check their English language proficiency
- The University of Michigan will provide an annual scholarship of $4,000 for up to four years and each award valued at $16,000 for a period of up to four years.
- Grant renewal is subject to an annual review. Receivers are required to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and maintain a minimum of half-time enrollment.