Start your academic journey through STFC Fully-Funded International Scholarship in Data-Intensive Science offered by the Swansea University. The programme is available for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational award assists UK and EU students who want to undertake research within the Particle Physics and Cosmology Theory group.
Nice offer for international students to receive an annual stipend of £15,285 per annum at Swansea University in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1996, Swansea University is a research-led institution that offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses. It is well-recognized for delivering world-class education in a wide range of fields.
Why would you like to choose Swansea University? At this university, students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability. The university provides students with the support that they need to turn their ideas and dreams into reality.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Department of Physics
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral research program in Data-Intensive Science. Research can be done in several areas of interest within the Particle Physics and Cosmology Theory Group at Swansea including Theoretical cosmology and gravitational waves, Hot and dense QCD on the lattice, Physics beyond the standard model, and Quantum Field Theories of Condensed Matter.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , candidates must have first, upper second class honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain access to the program, applicants must take admission in the Doctoral program at Swansea University. After that, candidates must download the research application form and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Form and return them to the College of Science with the following documents. Please email the documents to science-scholarships-at-swansea.ac.uk and include ‘STFC 20-21 CDT application’ in the subject line of your application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic references, academic transcripts, degree certificates, and a recent CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, they must require IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent.
Swansea University is offering 48-month fully-funded STFC scholarships, which cover UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend. The current stipend is £15,285 per annum.