Maastricht University is now offering Stichting Mia Keulaerds Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
Home students from the Parkstad region that is a saturated region for underprivileged children. Bachelor-level study programmes offered at Maastricht University can be applied for. The scholarship award amounts to full tuition fee coverage.
Nice offer for students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1976, Maastricht University is a public research university in Maastricht, Netherlands. This university is the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities currently ranked 278th in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 186th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Maastricht University? The Maastricht University’s mission is to offer all of its students opportunities to develop into active, globally oriented citizens and critical thinkers. The university is constantly striving to improve and innovate its education and research and become the driving force behind Euregional and European development.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is up to and including 1st May, 2023.
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Home students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor study programs offered at Maastricht University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants can enroll in bachelor programs at the Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, or the School of Business and Economics.
- The applicants must be born and be living in the Parkstad Region (Heerlen, Kerkrade, Landgraaf, Brunssum, Simpelveld, Voerendaal, Beekdaelen).
- The applicants must be registered with StichtingLeergeldParkstad.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the university portal. Interested students must submit a separate scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of their desired bachelor programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of their respective study program.
Maastricht University will award the selected winners of the scholarship full tuition fee coverage of the applied bachelor’s degree for the minimum duration of the programme.