Don’t miss the opportunity to take part in the Strategy & Marketing PGR International Scholarships programme for higher studies at the University of Sussex for the academic session 2021/2022.
The bursary is available for both UK and overseas researchers who undertake postgraduate research in the Department of Strategy & Marketing on a full-time basis.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a public research university with the mission of doing high-quality research on real-world issues, important global policy concerns, and business practises, as well as developing present and future leaders who will support critical and unique thinking. In the QS Global World Rankings 2021, it is now placed 246.
Why study at the University of Sussex? At this university, students will have numerous opportunities to study abroad as well as participate in a variety of activities and courses. In whatever topic of study, the university provides applicants with both practical and theoretical knowledge.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: Department of Strategy & Marketing
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research (PGR)
- Awards: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Nationality: UK and overseas applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research (PGR) in the Department of Strategy & Marketing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have or expect to have graduated with a first or 2:1 UK Master’s degree (or international equivalent), in a relevant subject.
- Have the right to work in the UK for the duration of the scholarship.
- Qualify for the UK Home tuition fee rate; or, if applying as an international student, commit to funding the shortfall between the UK and overseas fee rates from personal or other sources in order to meet the full cost of the international tuition fee (currently £18,500 per year).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate research at the University. Complete the program application form after you have applied for your course.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the all transcripts from higher education degrees; a current CV detailing all educational and employment history; letters from two referees, where possible in relation to the specific project proposal being submitted; research proposal on a modern topic in Marketing and/or International Business.
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship programme winners will receive prizes in the following manner:
- Full tuition fee waiver for 3.5 years at the UK Home rate. Current fees for both the PhD in Accounting and the PhD in Finance are £4,500 per year.
- A maintenance package worth £17,500 per year comprising:
- A teaching-based element in the form of remuneration for undertaking teaching and related duties for up to 6 hours per week from Term 2 of the first year onwards.
- A stipend to cover living expenses of the value required to bring the total annual income to £17,500.